The objective of the Vision and Roadmap workshop is help an operator to define achievable revenue assurance goals and provide operational guidance and support to enable the operator to combat revenue and cost risk effectively.
By guiding the operator through the various levels of maturity and through the most efficient returns on investments we help operators to plan activities that will help them attain a higher level of RA maturity with a proactive revenue risk management for all revenue streams.
A Revenue Assurance training programme for managers, supervisors and analysts, providing a comprehensive overview of current revenue risks and controls, emerging issues in mobile services and technologies together with simple but effective techniques for reducing revenue assurance risk for telecom professionals.
This Revenue Assurance training course provides attendees with comprehensive foundation course in revenue assurance operations by providing unique insights into the operational realities of revenue assurance management in Telecoms operations.
It introduces attendees to tools and practical techniques at each stage of the revenue assurance lifecycle that they can apply to address revenue and cost assurance issues within their own organisation.
Attendees will work with a recognised industry leader in this field with many years of revenue assurance experience around the world. They will engage in practical, on-line exercises simulating real world revenue assurance issues, thus having the opportunity to perfect the techniques that are taught during the course enabling them to participate effectively within their teams.
Topics covered include:
- What causes revenue leakage and how operators should respond
- The organisational framework for revenue risk management and revenue assurance
- Practical techniques for reducing revenue leakage
- What can be done to prevent loss from occuring in the first place
- The practical techniques available for assessing leakage risks in new products and services
Introductory revenue assurance training modules:
- An introduction to revenue assurance
- Common revenue assurance scenarios
- The revenue assurance life-cycle
- Usage assurance
- Usage assurance case study
- Subscription assurance
- Cost assurance
The intermediate revenue assurance training modules include:
- Control point identification
- Data preparation techniques
- Business Rule Discovery
- Usage assurance case study
- SQL primer
- Usage assurance exercises
- Subscription assurance exercises
- Interconnect assurance
- Interconnect assurance exercises
- Roaming assurance
- Mobile data assurance
- Rating and pricing assurance
- Off-line billing assurance
- On-line charging assurance
- Tariff assurance
- Payment assurance
- Case management and workflow
- Measurement and reporting
The advanced revenue assurance training modules include:
- Revenue assurance maturity
- Revenue assurance maturity workshop
- A risk based approach to revenue assurance
- Risk identification and evaluation
- Revenue assurance control framework
- Process assurance
- Procurement guidelines
- Revenue assurance for billing migration
- Revenue assurance processes & procedures